
So, last night, we used the cards. I. was first and selected rinsing the dishes. I was second, but let H. pick first. He picked clearing the table. But, in order for I. to be able to do her job, the dishwasher needed unloaded, so as I was printing out the newly arrived 4th Sunday subjects for the Sunday lessons in Relief Society, H. decided to unload the dishes. He and I. put EVERYTHING in their place. It was so cool. Then H. announced to I. that she could do her job, so I finished up a blog reply and hurried over to "help".
I am so grateful to H. and I. for helping last night. They really did help keep our kitchen clean.
I. decided that she too wants to make some cards, so she is going to help me with the Saturday chores. Whoever wakes first gets to pick their job.
2 comments:
Great little helpers. I hope you can keep it up. It will be great to always have a clean kitchen. (well, mostly)
WOW! Another cool thing. Good job H and I! Good luck keeping it up. Mom always needs a little help! :)
Post a Comment