Saturday, June 6, 2009
Forgiveness
Tomorrow I am giving a lesson on Forgiveness. I have been planning the lesson for a couple of months now. It is amazing how sometimes a flood of ideas will come to me while I am contemplating how to teach it and what parts to teach about it. So, that is what is on my mind. When I turned on the computer today, I saw that at Lds.org there was a new clip from General Conference about writing in your journal...but there is more, it is about seeing God's hand in the world around you. I think that this really increases your faith in God an His plan for us when you are able to witness for yourself His miracles. They are always there, but most of the time, we dismiss them as coincidence. God's miracles are there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment