
Okay, so our children are like little sponges. They remember virtually everything (well...not what I ask them to do, but everything they hear and see other than that). We were finishing up the Book of Omni tonight. Last time we read, H. said, "Zarahemna is the guy in the movie that we have that fought against Captain Moroni." So, tonight, I. said, "We have a movie about Zarahemni!" T. said, well, we're reading about Zarahemla, not Zarahemna." H. put interjected that they were the same...on and on...
Anyways... I just walked past H.'s room and T. was reading him the section from Alma where Zarahemna was told by Captain Moroni to put down his weapons and promise to not fight them anymore lest Captain Moroni and his army would kill them.
The funniest thing about this whole situation is that the movie is The Book of Mormon Seminary movie. I have seen it before. I have read the Book of Mormon multiple times. I don't remember the name of Zarahemna.
No comments:
Post a Comment