http://flylady.net/images/HCJ2003.pdf
Okay, so T should be happy to hear, that I am actually going to be following this this year. I think I printed it out either last year or the year before... maybe even the year before. I just found it in my "get-organized" drawer yesterday. I pulled out my FlyLady books: Sink Reflections, Body Clutter, some Dr. Phil books: Relationship Rescue, and Ultimate Weight Solution, some Super Nanny books one and two of her books, and a couple of "good" books I have started by haven't finished.
Right now I am reading Five Love Languages of Children that I won through God's help as a door prize at MOPS so that I can make my children know I love them. It is pretty interesting, but when I gave the test to H. last night, he came up 4, 4, 4, 4, 4. That wasn't helpful. I knew he needs all the ways of showing love to him, but that was ridiculous. I told T. that he needs to give him the test. Maybe my inflections made him pick different answers. He also thinks too much about the answers. He would say, but if you said that 1st one, then I would get the other all of the time...so I pick the 1st one. So, I don't think that the results are accurate.
Anyways, maybe some of you also need some holiday organization in your Dec., so check out the link. :-)
R.
3 comments:
I love her 15 minutes and stop cleaning idea and her daily schedule. She makes it look so easy to keep clean and organized.
A friend of mine talked about that book at an enrichment night. I really liked the ideas she gave us. I love the 5 love languages book, I have the one for couples and it is great.
Thanks for posting this; I may make it through the holidays!
Post a Comment