

I really wanted to make I. a princess castle cake for her birthday. However, it requires quite a bit of room in the freezer in order to cut it the right way and such to build it...I was going to use my Grandma's freezer, but when it came down to it, I decided to buy a cake and alter it to my liking. :-)
So, here is what I was going to make: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNKh75uxKN4
Instead, I bought a pumpkin cake from Costco and two single servings from Albertson's...et voila!
This is what I bought and made. It was fun! Tomorrow, I will include the little statues of the princesses. I'll post a final photo tomorrow.
5 comments:
I love it! How creative.
It turned out BEAUTIFULLY. You are a wonderful mom to make such a creation for your little princess!
It turned out so cute! What a cute princess cake! :o)
Thank you. :-) I love doing crafts...it makes me happy.
WOWzer!!! Cute cake. I bet she loved it.
Post a Comment