Monday, October 11, 2010

I.'s funniness

We were watching Mr. Krueger's Christmas (it is Sunday and we watch a church movie and this one was selected). I. said, "WOW, that is such a big DVD!!!" when Jimmy Stewart put a record on to play. H. and I laughed!!

6 comments:

Holly Wilcox said...

too funny !!
Can you share with me a list of DVD church videos you have or like. We need to start a collection.

R. Hansen said...

We like the ones from the church distribution center. They are reasonably priced, not gruesome, and obviously accurate. I know a lot of people have the living scriptures, but they are quite price-y.
Mountain of the Lord
The Restoration
The Church History 3-dvd set (only $6)
Stories of Christmas (4 movies: Mr. Krueger's Christmas, Nora's Gift, the 4th wiseman--historical fiction cartoon, and the Natvity)
The quad illustrated scripture set
Between Heaven and Earth
Joy to the World

I just get what the have at our distribution, but online it looks like a few others I would like.

ldscatalog.com

http://www.ldscatalog.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10151&categoryId=14139&langId=-1&cg1=14138&cg2=&cg3=&cg4=&cg5=&pageId=2&pageCt=50&sortId=3&sortOr=1

Ioana said...

How funny!:)

Holly Wilcox said...

Thanks for this list!! I just ordered some.
I really want the Joy of Christmas. That looks great- but $15! Good Christmas gift.

R. Hansen said...

You will love the collection of church choices. It is nice on Sunday when on we really aren't doing anything else to be able to enrich ourselves while relaxing with a movie.

Jeanie said...

So cute! I guess records are now like dinosaurs in the minds of children - extinct! :)