Home, Family, and Fun!
Thank you so much! I just created and ordered mine. This will make a great Christmas gift for such a low price!!!!:) Thanks!
Wow you are fast!!!I just got an email that says: If you already have your coupon (by tonight) the creation deadline has been extended until the 22nd. :-)So, yea, I have more time!
I had to be fast because I made it for Dave, and since today he doesn't go to work it would have been really hard to do it with him around.:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thank you so much! I just created and ordered mine. This will make a great Christmas gift for such a low price!!!!:) Thanks!
Wow you are fast!!!
I just got an email that says:
If you already have your coupon (by tonight) the creation deadline has been extended until the 22nd. :-)
So, yea, I have more time!
I had to be fast because I made it for Dave, and since today he doesn't go to work it would have been really hard to do it with him around.:)
Post a Comment