

Part of the best parade at Disney's California Adventure!

Our 5th time at Disney Resort (gotta love the "so.cal select" year pass!) and we finally found Lightning McQueen...why we didn't see it on the map long before, I have no idea. So, we found his home right after the parade, so he wasn't there. Luckily H. and I. are so optimistic that they wanted a picture in front of where Lightning usually is parked. This is their "driving a car" pose.
9 comments:
My kids would DIE to see this! We will eventually make it over there... Hopefully before they get too old for this kind of stuff...:)
I don't even think that I am too old for this stuff. So, whenever you can get there, I'm sure that they'll have fun.
Awesome, this looks so fun!
I believe it is new this year. It wasn't there last year at this time! So don't feel so bad!
Lucky You. We took H and the kids last year and B would LOVE that. I know it's new because it wasn't there when we went!!!
That is awesome, we are going to have to go again soon.
How did I not know about your blog? Anyway, my boys LOVE Disney's Cars and died when we saw the parade last spring. So fun!
Your kids are darling! It's so good to be in touch again!
We just started our blog after the Nov. elections, so, if I would've sent you a Christmas card earlier...hehe, then you would've known a little earlier. :-)
I'm glad that we can chat again, too...you old lady. ;-)
I know I commented on this somewhere, but it's not here.
Fun vacation. They built CARS quickly. Or maybe a year isn't so quickly. I just know they were starting it this time last year when we went. I'm so tempted to go again just for B. He would go crazy seeing the parade of his favorite cars.
Post a Comment