Okay, so my friend and I are in a Biggest Loser group. I have lost 18 lbs in the past 9 weeks. I am so excited to say that my wedding ring fits again. (size 4 3/4) :-) WooHoo.
I. asked me, "Did you get a new ring Mommy?" Pitifully, she has never seen it before. I got my fat prego ring (size 6) right before she was born and I never got out of it until now...another baby later.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! I hope you guys win. I had a ring-size of 4.5 when we got married... I finally had it resized because I'm not sure I'll ever be that small again. So way to go with the willpower to keep going!
Congrats! I have lost 10 and I am so stoked! You are way ahead of me, but I'm workin on it! Way to go!
That's awesome!!! Felicitari! Maybe you can post some pointers to help people like me who are struggling to get rid of those lovehandles.:)
Yay!
Congrats on loosing the weight! BTW, a little trick I've learned working in the jewelry store is if you're ring is a little snug & won't come off, don't use lotion or soap, use Windex! It seriously works and doesn't leave a residue! Also, you said you needed help getting your baby to sleep in her own bed...Michael was really easy and actually preferred his own bed in his own room (except we're having issues now, but that's a different story!), but I had to be a little more strict with Emma. It may sound mean, but I let her cry. She would cry for like an hour, but I just had to because if I went in there, it would start ALL over again! She still has nights where she'll cry when I put her in there, but I just let her cry and she falls asleep. I feel like, as long as there's nothing in her crib that can hurt her, then she will be fine and when she cries, it just makes her that much more tired! Good luck!
Post a Comment