
Anyone wanna join in our competition??
Here are the details:
My friend G. just concluded a competition where 11 couples, not all living in town, but some out of town, too, competed to lose weight. Studies show that when there is money on the line, people stick to their diet. Here's an article on it: http://news.softpedia.com/news/People-Lose-Weight-If-There-Is-Something-to-Be-Gained-99761.shtml
Have you tried to lose weight and given up in 2 weeks?? I HAVE MANY TIMES. I try something and it works, and then I quit. Why? I have no idea, but this contest kept me on track and I lost 11% of my body weight in 10 weeks.
I have a long way to go and I am starting up another round.
Are you, your spouse, or good friend interested in joining me in another round of The Biggest Loser, at-home edition? READ THE ATTACHMENT and email me back.
I need to know who is interested so that we can start our game.
Please email me as soon as possible. You can do this by posting a comment, since they all go to my email first.
All weights are recorded and sent in on a weekly basis and is on the honor system.
R.
PS If you don't have a partner, I can hook you up with one for the game. You don't have to work out together or anything, your weights get put together each week.
PS2 No one knows your weight but me. I post percentages only.
No comments:
Post a Comment