Thursday, March 26, 2009

The fight.

So, when we were at Disneyland on New Year's Day, H. took a photo with Darth Vader. We never opened that photopass, so we never got to see the picture. Well, when we went in Feb. with my sister D., he wanted to get that photo again, so we did. Well, since the photo was about to expire, and it isn't one that we could get on our own camera, since it is super-imposed, I broke down and paid for the digital download. So cute, though!!

3 comments:

Holly Wilcox said...

Wow. That's cool. Was it a real Darth Vader or just a computer image?

R. Hansen said...

The image was in the guy's camera. He had H. pose and look at my hand up in the air. When we got home and looked it up online, there was Darth Vader. I tried to get H. to do the Jedi Knight training and he was too scared, so maybe in a couple of years he'll want to do that part. I'll post a picture of one of the storm troopers. One came running up and scared a little girl right next to me. I got a picture right before that. They are big, so I can see why H. would be afraid.

Carla said...

James is gonna flip when he sees this! So cool!