She posted a recipe on 5dollardinners.com. I checked it out and saw her other post. Very cute. You can track where links come from, so she checked out my blog and left a comment about my new chair. How nice! She'll probably check where this link comes from too, but your blog is private.
I am happy that you published it. We learn a lot of tricks to NOT come across as a wreck. Thank you for your honesty! I'm sure that it is helping many people feel better about themselves. :-)
6 comments:
Great... Thanks for sharing Rachel!
She posted a recipe on 5dollardinners.com. I checked it out and saw her other post. Very cute. You can track where links come from, so she checked out my blog and left a comment about my new chair. How nice!
She'll probably check where this link comes from too, but your blog is private.
I only had it private for a little bit after the election to get rid of some of that traffic. Now it is open.
Well, in that case, I am moving you to my public feed so I know when you post something new!
Aww, thanks!
What's funny is that I generally put thought into my posts, but I pulled that one together in about 10 minutes and did no editing, just hit publish.
It's struck a chord with so many people though!
I'm so relieved to know that I'm not alone.
Yes, I do like to follow where my hits come from. :)
I am happy that you published it. We learn a lot of tricks to NOT come across as a wreck. Thank you for your honesty! I'm sure that it is helping many people feel better about themselves. :-)
Post a Comment