http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related This is a Brit woman singing I Dreamed a Dream from Les Mis. While watching it, think of the scripture:
1 Sam. 16: 7
7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; ... for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.
3 comments:
It is such an amazing video. It is up to 12.3 million views, in just five days!
What was so sad about it is that before she started singing everyone laughed at her! I hope she has a bright career ahead of her because she is phenomenal!
Also, thank you for the Apostle's message. Elder Holland definitely knows how to put the deepest emotions into words.
I love that too. She sings purely and effortlessly. At the beginning did she say it's from the Wizard of Oz? I thought maybe she said it wrong... but I could have been dreaming.
I may have typed your name in the previous comment. Sorry. If you don't publish, that's probably why.
Post a Comment