1. go to the document/my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people
6. there isn't another rule. But, my friend who posted this said, "I just thought since we were doing sixes...." :-)
I didn't "technically" get tagged either, but the blog I was reading said they tagged whoever read it, so there you go.
This is a picture of I. at my friend's house. She and H. made a robot out of floor tiles. I don't know if I. was sad here or if she is just concentrating...that look is one in the same in my family tree. My friend took this picture since I was playng the piano for a local middle school's choir last school year twice a week and she babysat for me one of those days each week. Thank you C.!!
2 comments:
I LOVE this picture! She was happy five seconds before I took this pic but then I pointed the camera at her and she totally clammed up!
They were really excited to get the pictures in my email, so I figure that they were happy there. I want to congratulate you for sending the pictures to me so fast...I do not get photos out of my camera that fast, as I'm sure you can tell by our blog. hehe
Post a Comment